One of the UK’s premium sports events each summer is Wimbledon at the All England Club. In 2018, the prestigious tennis grand slam takes place between 2nd-15th July and, as ever, it promises to be exciting, absorbing and breath taking. Tickets are already selling quickly.
From the players gaining prominence like Alexander Zvevrev and Jelena Ostapenko to the old hands like Roger Federer, Serena Williams and our own Andy and Jamie Murray, there is no way to predict on day one of the championships who will be triumphant in the finals.
Each year sees stalwarts of the game depart in the early rounds and players who the pundits hadn’t even thought of as having a chance of getting past the first round reaching the second week. Brit Marcus Willis made headlines by taking on mighty Federer in 2016 and in 2017 he and his doubles partner, Jay Clarke, saw off the defending champions in the men’s doubles.
It’s the only grand slam to be played on grass, tennis’ original surface; staged since 1877 it has seen millions of people enter through the gates. The optimum way to experience the event, and to host corporate hospitality at SW19, is to seek the expertise and professionalism of a company like DTB Sports and Events who have pre-tailored tennis hospitality packages and bespoke opportunities.
Why Wimbledon tennis hospitality is excellent for corporate visitors:
- Exquisite location.
- Iconic space.
- State of the art, luxurious facilities.
- Boasts charm, opulence and consummate professionalism throughout.
- Exclusive access to areas.
- Talks from leading experts and players, past and present, enrich the experience.
- Increase brand awareness in style.
- Generate loyalty through shared memories.
- Return on investment is high.
- Wimbledon and tennis hospitality never disappoint.
Choose from Wimbledon tennis hospitality in these spaces:
The Wimbledon Club.
The Gatsby Club.
Wimbledon Park Golf Club.
Wimbledon Skyview Suites.
Wimbledon Park Golf Club
Platinum package includes:
- Centre or No.1 Court Debenture ticket.
- Luxurious hospitality facility.
- Morning coffee & biscuits.
- Champagne & Pimms reception.
- Complimentary bar throughout the day includes champagne.
- 4 course luncheon.
- Fine wines and liqueurs.
- Strawberries & cream afternoon tea.
- Car park passes (1:2 guests.)
- Resident pianist.
- Souvenir programme.
- Plasma TV & video facilities.
- Daily newspapers.
- Floral décor.
- Individual guest documentation.
- VIP hostess service.
- Transportation via 8 seater buggies with driver.
- Centre Court tickets in a prime location.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per suite for journeys within the M25.
- Car parking (1:4 guests.)
- Internal branding and signage opportunities.
- Personal usher service to your seats.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hostess staff.
- Spacious balcony that elevates you above the crowds.
- Eye-catching floral displays.
- Plasma televisions.
- A premium gift for all guests.
- Commemorative VIP pass and event documentation.
- Souvenir programme.
- Official souvenir merchandise.
- Vintage champagne and canapé reception.
- Complimentary bar including pink champagne.
- Fine wines from our extensive cellar.
- 4-course à la carte menu.
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
Quintessentially British and iconic, there’s nothing quite like Wimbledon and tennis hospitality. Book now.